ET TMT CRS bars is an example of ‘Innovation meets product excellence’. Striking a fine balance between the life of the structure and its cost, these corrosion resistant bars help in reducing the rate of corrosion from the time of construction and thus enhance the life span of the structure.
Why choose ET TMT CRS Bars?
• Made from high quality BIS certified billets produced in-house
• Longer life due to superior pitting corrosion resistance
• Can be bent and re-bent around very small mandrels
• High yield strength coupled with ductility and bendability
• Stringent quality control through NABL accredited in-house physical and chemical laboratories
• Suitable for application in seismic zones
• Single largest production capacity of TMT bars in Gujarat 3.0 LTPA
Available Sizes: 8 mm to 40 mm
Available Grades: Fe 500, Fe 500 D, Fe 500 D LPS, CRS Fe 500, and CRS Fe 500 D